Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor.” Ecclesiastes 4:9 NASV
Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuesday’s Treasure resale shop sales: Scheduled sale days 8:30 to 2:00, Help with bagging items, keeping areas cleared, collecting donations, assisting customers, cleaning up after sale.
- Donation organization: Wednesday – Friday 9:30 to 2:30, Help organize clothing and other donations.
- Pantry organization: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:30 to 11:30, Help stock and organize pantry.
- Landscaping projects: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 4:00, Weeding, mulching, trimming, cleaning flower beds.
- Maintenance projects: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 4:00, painting, power washing, minor remodeling.
- Tutoring*: Hours and subjects vary based on the children’s needs.
- Group childcare*: Tuesday evening 5:30 to 7:00, Assist staff with watching children.
*An interview and a clear background check is required on these items
Potter's Volunteer Registration
Support Potter Children’s Home
There are many ways that you can support the work of Potter. Aside from financial gifts we rely on volunteers in the resale shop, donations of clothing and furniture, babysitters for our weekly groups, and donation of services, just to name a few. Contact us if you want to discuss ways you can be involved in our ministry.
Donate to Potter Children’s Home
We are only able to provide these services at no cost because of your generous donations. We have many options for giving, including one-time Gifts of Love, Honor/Memorial gifts, and monthly donations. To learn more, go to our donation page.
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”
James 1:27 (KJV)
Help us continue to reach out to those in need by donating to Potter Children’s Home and Family Ministries.
Potter Children's Home and Family Ministries - 2350 Nashville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101 (270)843-3038