Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuesday’s Treasure resale shop sales: Scheduled sale days 8:30 to 2:00, Help with bagging items, keeping areas cleared, collecting donations, assisting customers, cleaning up after sale.
- Donation organization: Wednesday – Friday 9:30 to 2:30, Help organize clothing and other donations.
- Pantry organization: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:30 to 11:30, Help stock and organize pantry.
- Landscaping projects: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 4:00, Weeding, mulching, trimming, cleaning flower beds.
- Maintenance projects: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 4:00, painting, power washing, minor remodeling.
- Tutoring*: Hours and subjects vary based on the children’s needs.
- Group childcare*: Tuesday evening 5:30 to 7:00, Assist staff with watching children.
*An interview and a clear background check is required on these items
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”
James 1:27 (KJV)
Help us continue to reach out to those in need by donating to Potter Children’s Home and Family Ministries.
Potter Children's Home and Family Ministries - 2350 Nashville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101 (270)843-3038